We’ve all heard about staging a home.
Is taking the extra time and sometimes spending a little extra money worth it?
Here are some of my favorite ways to prepare a home for selling:
* Clean all light fixtures and ceiling fans.
* Replace burnt out light bulbs.
* Clear countertop clutter.
* Shampoo carpets.
* Remove excessive wall hangings, personal photos and kick-knacks.
* Make minor repairs (torn screens, sticking doors, cracked caulking).
Some of these items may seem negligible and you may be thinking people won’t notice.
Trust me, they do!
My job is to guide you and get your home in tip top shape showing it at its best and leaving everyone wanting to buy it.
Staging a home is worth every penny and worth the time.
Want to know more about staging your home? Let’s chat!