Nice to Meet You
Hi there! My name is Kelly Sandstrom, and I provide boutique real estate services throughout the Portland metro area. Even if you’re thinking of moving out of state, I can still help.
On top of my expertise in real estate, I bring exceptional skills in marketing, negotiations, sales, coaching, and project management. I communicate with you clearly and consistently throughout the process. You will know what is happening and what’s next. Providing this very unique level of service is the most gratifying work I’ve ever done. That is what makes me an exceptional partner for all of your real estate transactions.
More About Me
I am quick to laugh, generous of spirit and full of intention. I am constantly seeking personal growth. I love dates with my husband. We have three amazing adult children. I have exquisite and empowered friends. I am smitten by my cat Roma. I love shoes, hiking, travel, reading, yoga, spa days, and drinking an occasional glass of red wine or Bulliet bourbon. I am so fulfilled by the work I am privileged to do. I love taking exceptional care of my clients. I have a very challenging but also very rewarding career!
Investments I’ve Made
• BA in Communications, Pepperdine University (Marketing/Advertising)
• Certified Performance Coach, Resource Realizations Quantum Coaching Facilitative Trainer
• Former Member of Keller Williams Portland Premiere ALC
• Graduate of both Ignite and Bold Advanced Realtor Trainings
• Secretary & Board of Director for ReFit (Oregon Nonprofit for No-Cost Home Modifications)